HOMEWARD BOUND


I may often feel alone in your garden on earth Lord but never completely, as I am aware you are always there by my side as I walk my daily journey along the path of life with a song in my heart trusting you Lord.


You will always remain my loving, faithful true friend and guide. Though the way I have trod has often been rough and steep you have led me, your lost sheep safely up and down Mountain tracks, returning from the darkness into light!


What delight for me to be able to see clearly once more as I gaze out across the ocean from the wide shore. Where sea birds sore high above and children swim or paddle at the water's edge happily building castles in the sand, guided by your almighty hand.


I stand still and listen to the sound of the sea, soothing, comforting as it reaches out to me. There is no where else I wound rather be. I am inspired by God, to capture these precious moments drawing them closer once more.

- AMJB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gratitսde of everƴ home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the
ɑbodеs օf the guilty, goes out to the Britiѕh airmen who, undaunted Ƅy odds,
unweaгieԁ in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the world war by their
pгowess and by their ɗеvotion. Never in the field
of humɑn conflict was so muϲh owed by so many to
so few.

Also visit mʏ website: scientology