DAILY WALKING WITH GOD!

At dawn I witnessed a beautiful sunrise in colours of pink and gold and during my morning walk I gave thanks for this new day;


For the peacefulness of the hour and feelings of great joy as I listened to the combined chorus of the many Australian Birds flying from tree to tree along my chosen route towards Nangawooka Flora Reserve.

A strong scent hung in the air and I realised it came from the wattle trees growing by the roadside.

I conversed with my Lord as I walked along, unloading burdens left over from yesterday’s journey, realising I must leave them by the wayside and focus on today and fresh opportunity’s.
A time to look forward to sharing lunch with a friend and a chat and massage later, both beneficial for my wellbeing!

A Rabbit darted across in front of me and a Butterfly landed on the ground, it’s colourful Amber wings outspread in the early sunshine.

Ducks glided in and swam on nearby wetlands and I glanced up as Galah’s and Rosella flew overhead.

















Entrance to the reserve was through a small gate and walking through I was soon in the shade of tall Gum trees and able to wander around in peace admiring the many Banksia’s, Grevilleas, Correas, Melaleucas Geraldton Wax bushes and wild Hibiscus plants growing in specially marked areas.

AsI sat quietly watching Ants rushing along over fallen bark and leaf litter, I heard a sudden flurry of wings overhead and looking up saw a Kookaburra emerging from a hollow in a dead tree trunk whilst another flew over to join it. At their burst of laughter, I thanked the Lord with them as I too, enjoyed the moment!

















A New-Holland honey-eater gathered nectar from a nearby Grevillea and Bee’s buzzed busily at a hive nearby.









I was loath to leave this peaceful sanctuary surrounded by nature but the day was young and I knew I must move on with God as my friend and guide.

- AMJB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really pleased to read this website posts which carries plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing these data.



Look into my site ... storage units Newbury Park