SILVER TIPPED WINGS


I dream of one day flying high above this earth, Just like an eagle soaring free amongst the clouds.

In the vista below tall mountain peaks and valleys are covered with snow. Over the range as I journeyed on, spread out across the landscape.




A patchwork quilt of fields in warm earth colours of green, brown, ochre and gold with here and there a touch of blue water gleaming in the sunlight whilst a long line of dark green river gums form a perfect binding along the edges.


During this journey a little turbulence is encountered, I falter, twist and fall before re-gaining balance and once again begin to soar high my trusty pilot my side, the perfect guide as we move through the air wings outspread,With wings silver tipped at the edge.



- AMJB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ali, I loved the word and vision in this post! It bought tears to my eyes (actually) - Peter

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)